Thursday 4 April 2013

Snoop Lion and Miley Cyrus debut New song Ashtrays and Heartbreaks!!

A lot of people have had a lot to say about this new joing to be fair I like it and I am loving the new Miley. I guess its not the new Miley its just her growing up. I likey!!!! The track is set to feature on Snoop's upcoming album Reincarnated. Here is what some of the fans had to say:



Jaime ‏@jaimedanika mused: “Is this Miley Cyrus an snoop dogg song a joke? #noreally #theycantbeserious.”

@princess0220141 said: “#AshtraysAndHeartbreaks @SnoopDogg @MileyCyrus Amazingsong I Love it.” Also a fan of the track is @charlotte_geier, who wrote: “Really jammin to #AshtraysAndHeartbreaks by @SnoopDogg ft. @MileyCyrus sucha massive tune?”

However, @aaliahisaacs believes Snoop has lowered his standards working with former Disney star Miley, writing: “So, Snoop Dogg, sorry, 'Snoop Lion' has made a song with Miley Cyrus. I think he’s hit a low in he’s life crisis. #JustSaying.

Anyway listen for yourself and tell us what you think!


No comments: