Tuesday 5 March 2013

Rita Ora claims she never dated Rob Kardashian!!!


“When you are involved with someone for a while and they decide to express their feelings to the public, well, that’s not my personal way of therapy but I guess everyone takes split-ups differently”

“You should have to sit an exam before you go on Twitter. To see if you’re mentally stable.”

As if that wasn't enough she went on to add “I never actually thought it was a relationship in all honesty.
“I never mentally defined it as boyfriend/girlfriend."

“When I split up with him I said ‘It’s because I’m never there, I don’t know how to do it.’ That’s all I said... then the rest happened.”

Unfortunately for Rita, Rob did not take the break up very well as he went on to vent on twitter.

Rob also accused his pop star ex of cheating on him '20 times' (!) while they were together.
Rob tweeted "She cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now..."




No comments: