Sunday 8 July 2012

FORTUNE Debuts at #1 in the UK

I have to say having read FORTUNE reviews, I was so determined to buy it. Even though they were horrible reviews, I am glad I ignored them. Well now it's my turn to review . I have to say whether you love or hate Chris Brown you have to accept that he is exceptionally talented. Forget what CB did 3 years ago or what he does in his personal life. He is truly a talented man who gives his all for his fans and . The album is vintage Chris Brown. FORTUNE is excuse my language effing amazing Iove that he has got some dance tracks, drum and base and R&B . Been listening to it everywhere in the shower, on my way to work, cleaning my house and getting ready for a night out. F**K all the other reviews focusing on his personal life because at the end of the day he is not selling his personal life but his music. Go and buy FORTUNE even if you don't like him as a person it's to amazing not to have. FORTUNE debuted at #1 on the UK charts well done CB and teambreezy

No comments: